Essential oils are indeed one of the most widely used and preferred natural substitutes that are serving humans with their amazing properties for the past many years and their craze is still the same. But using them with precautions and preventions is of utmost importance as they are highly concentrated in nature and can lead to side-effects as well and that is why6; a wide range 0of carrier or base oils are also available for the dilution of essential oils. These oils do not only dilute their effect but also, enhance their properties and make worth using on skin and hair and these dilutions and known as exotic oil dilutions.
Now, if talking about exotic dilutions and their benefits, then the first thing that needs to understand is about the base oil that will be used in the formulation of oil dilutions and the essential oil with which the blends are to be formed. You can find a plethora of options among the aisles of essential and carrier oils but choosing the best one is of utmost difficulty. For this, one of the most recommended essential oil used for exotic dilutions is Jojoba oil that is loaded with many amazing properties like anti-inflammatory properties, anti-bacterial & antiviral properties, and many more that makes this oil one of the most recommended ones for blends.
Now, after the essential oil, the next, come carrier oils. So, here is a list given from which you can easily choose the one aptest and perfect as per the properties of the carrier or base oils listed below:
Carnation Absolute 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
- Relieves fatigue and muscle pain.
- Used in cosmetic products formulations.
- Widely used in the perfume industry.
- Used in aromatherapy sessions to reduce stress and tiredness
Sandalwood Oil 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
- Protects skin from sores, acne, rashes, pimples, wounds, and boils.
- Protects skin from inflammation with its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It soothes skin and tightens the skin cells and tissues.
- It provides strength to the muscles and gums.
- The strong and characteristic aroma of the oil has many benefits for relaxing tensed and stressed nerves.
Jasmine Grandiflorum 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
- Used in the for4mulation of perfumes, soaps, lotions, and shampoos.
- Cooling effects of the oil relax the skin when applied topically.
- Having therapeutic benefits and can be used to reduce tension and anxiety.
- Works well in regulating the aggressive hormones.
- When used as massage oil reduces stress and hypertension as well.
Chamomile German 3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
- This oil is used in perfume manufacturing industries because of its floral and sweet aroma.
- This oil is also used in the formulation of cosmetic products like oils, creams, lotions, soaps, etc.
- Promotes hair growth and also works well as a good conditioner enhancing hair texture.
- Aids many minor and major digestive system related problems
- Therapeutic benefits of the oil help to relax the tensed nerves and misbalanced hormones in the body.
Lotus Pink Absolute3% Dilution in Jojoba Oil
- This oil is used in the formulation of many perfumes, lotions, creams, and soaps.
- Improves nervous systems by calming the tensed nerves.
- Works perfectly well when used as a massage oil to relax the body and muscles.
- Enhance skin condition and improves skin tone.
- It can also be used in DIY face masks and home remedies for skincare.
All the mentioned oils will work amazingly well with Jojoba oil and will turn out to be the best skincare and hair care products. One can easily buy online floral absolute oils or carrier oils suggested above from the online store and only after testing and verifying if the particular oil works well for you or not, then only go for the topical application.
Now, after all, such interesting talks, the one thing that is still unanswered is the from where can you buy good quality and already manufactured exotic dilutions so that you need not to do all the professional and tricky task of measuring and blending. So, Aromaazinternational.com is one online store that is one of the best pure exotic oil dilutions manufacturers and suppliers in India offering its customers a range of quality dilutions so that no one needs to compromise with the skincare routine. If you are also planning to include any of them in your list, then explore the site and get the best one now.